The Journey Up The Mountain

The Journey Up The Mountain consists of my first two writings, the book “The Milk Is White” and “The ‘Quo Vadis?’ File III” which are presented in the bar above in the correct reading order (with only a link provided for the book).

Subsequent writings are Consider This and Challenging Questions? – both WP blogs the links to which are provided below.

This blog is the complete list of posts from The ‘Quo Vadis?’ File III.
IMPORTANT: These posts should be read in the order earliest to last* as very few will understand a lot of the latter posts without learning from my previous writings.

* THE FIRST POST YOU SEE BELOW IS THE LAST.

There is also my WordPress blog Consider This – more of a social commentary than one on the purpose of life. For this click HERE.

and

Challenging Questions? for which click HERE.

For the main site of all my writings click on my avatar above right.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

About Ian Gardner

Ian Gardner was born on the 20th February 1934 in Sri Lanka, then Ceylon, and christened Basil Ian Gunewardene. He was born two months prematurely and nearly died five times in his first two months. He moved to Australia in September 1969 where he changed his surname to Gardner. From childhood, he had an enquiring mind and an innate interest in the supernatural. Since 1986, nineteen years of regular periods of meditation, "searching within", reading and revelations have culminated in this free book which has been nine years in the making. Further writings followed and all his writings are available to all on the Internet free of charge. There is more information in the preface of the book.
This entry was posted in The purpose of life and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Journey Up The Mountain

1. Ian, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to assemble these insights into this vital subject… as a fellow seeker, I’m totally blown away by your writings, although I admit I haven’t yet fully read and digested all of it. Peace, to you, my brother.

• Ian Gardner says:

Hello Frank, fellow seeker!
      It took time but not effort, my friend, it was an experience non-pareil and an adventure.
      When you read my writings do try to do so in the order recommended – for the reasons stated in many places. Also, regarding digesting: big meals give indigestion 🙂

2. Summer says:

Hallo,
    This is for you, for being kind to others and me, http://www.bigcards.nl/card/pickup/bc-c7cf3c10/

Sweet Valentine greetings, Summer

• Ian Gardner says:

This from The Milk Is White:
      EVERY DAY is Christmas,
      EVERY DAY is Birthday,
      EVERY DAY is Mother’s day,
      EVERY DAY is Father’s day,
      EVERY DAY is Sister’s day,
      EVERY DAY is Others’ Day.
      THUS, EVERY DAY is Your Day!

3. Ganesh says:

Dear Ian,

I love your thoughts and inspiring articles, it is a pleasure to have you share your gifts among all. Thank you. I have nominated you for Blog of the Year 2012, please visit http://arganesh3.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/blog-of-the-year-2012/. Congratulations!!!

Be well, Ganesh

4. Ganesh says:

I love all the great thoughts and topics you bring in up in this blog. It’s really fascinating, I’ll be reading back through some of your posts soon

In the meantime, I’ve decided to pass on the A Thought Provoking Blog Award to you. It’s a badge you can put in your side bar, and nominate others if you’d like. Here’s my acceptance post so you have an idea of what it is.

Keep doing what you do! All the very best Ian!! 🙂

• Ian Gardner says:

At 5.30 a.m. Monday 6th. Aug. whilst walking my pooch I slipped on black ice and caused severe damage to my shoulder necessitating the above. The prognosis is for 6 weeks of rehab in a brace followed by up to 3 months of physio.
      Please limit email to essentials.
      Ganesh, I am posting this with great difficulty. If others post comments needing
      response please point to this. Have posted notices elsewhere on WP.

5. summer4soul says:

Hallo Ian,
    I have nominated you for an award : )
    You deserve it.

Greetings, Summer

Does this help you?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s